About the Mercedes McLaren SLR
Probably not the most popular supercar/muscle car available. However, our Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren Hire will still leave you with a pleasant smile on your face when you press down on the throttle.
The SLR was jointly developed by Mercedes-Benz and McLaren. SLR stands for Sport Light Racing and was built with a more than powerful 5.4-litre V8 supercharged engine.
The SLR will produce 650bhp and go from 0-60mph in just 3.6-seconds.
To save weight, the SLR’s body was built using carbon fibre and aluminium, however, the lack of weight also effects the balance during corners. Hit one too fast and you will find yourself in a cloud of smoke.
The only two seats in this car have been fitted with a suede finish, providing excellent comfort. However, there is only enough room for two people, including the driver.
- Fully Comprehensive Self Drive Hire Insurance Anywhere In the UK
- Sat Nav
- 100 Miles Per day Allowance
- Driving Outside Of UK (unless requested & Approved by Insurance subject to a fee)
- Damage Waiver (none offered)
- Congestion Charge
- Additional Drivers (£75)
- Age: 30+
- Original Passport shown on the Day of Hire
- A Utility Bill (This Can be a Electric/Gas Bill or Bank Statement.
- Driving Licence: A Full Valid Driving Licence Must Be Held For A Minimum of 2 Years.
- We Will Require the Hirer to issue a DVLA Code to Confirm for any Penalties or Disqualifications.
- Security deposit Is Not Excess, Excess will vary according to vehicle’s Value, Excess Waiver is not provided on any Vehicles.
Model: SLR McLaren
Body Style: Muscle, Sports Car
Fuel Type: Petrol
Fuel in Litres: 5.4L
Reserve this vehicle
Contact us to reserve this vehicle today!