About the Ferrari F50
We have an excellent Ferrari F50 Hire available to those that will want to associate themselves with one of Ferrari’s rare naturally aspirated V12 engines.
The F50 is a mid-engine sportscar from the mid 90’s that comes with a completely optional hardtop roof that can be added and removed when required.
The 4.7-litre V12 is one of Ferrari’s naturally aspirated engines producing 513bhp and a top speed of 194mph. When you apply the throttle, the F50 will take you from 0-60mph in 3.8-seconds – not bad for a car that is over 20 years old.
Our F50 rental car is one of only 349 Ferrari’s ever produced from this era. It was previously used alongside the F40 for racing in the IMSA series.
- Fully Comprehensive Self Drive Hire Insurance Anywhere In the UK
- Sat Nav
- 100 Miles Per day Allowance
- Driving Outside Of UK (unless requested & Approved by Insurance subject to a fee)
- Damage Waiver (none offered)
- Congestion Charge
- Additional Drivers (£75)
- Age: 30+
- Original Passport shown on the Day of Hire
- A Utility Bill (This Can be a Electric/Gas Bill or Bank Statement.
- Driving Licence: A Full Valid Driving Licence Must Be Held For A Minimum of 2 Years.
- We Will Require the Hirer to issue a DVLA Code to Confirm for any Penalties or Disqualifications.
- Security deposit Is Not Excess, Excess will vary according to vehicle’s Value, Excess Waiver is not provided on any Vehicles.
Body Style: Sports Car
Fuel Type: Petrol
Fuel in Litres: 4.7L
Reserve this vehicle
Contact us to reserve this vehicle today!