About the Ferrari F40
The Ferrari F40 was once the most expensive and fastest Ferrari that was made available to the public. It was also the last car that was personally approved by Enzo Ferrari himself in the late 80’s. Our Ferrari F40 hire car certainly comes with a lot of pedigree and the performance stats can certainly back that up.
The mid-engine, rear wheel drive sportscar comes with a 3.0-litre V8 engine that produces over 470bhp. It’s top speed will reach 201mph and will take you from 0-62mph in just 4.1-seconds.
The car itself has been designed using a range of materials that include Carbon Fibre, Kevlar and Aluminium for increased strength. The fitted seats also include racing style bucket seats for increased comfort.
- Fully Comprehensive Self Drive Hire Insurance Anywhere In the UK
- Sat Nav
- 100 Miles Per day Allowance
- Driving Outside Of UK (unless requested & Approved by Insurance subject to a fee)
- Damage Waiver (none offered)
- Congestion Charge
- Additional Drivers (£75)
- Age: 30+
- Original Passport shown on the Day of Hire
- A Utility Bill (This Can be a Electric/Gas Bill or Bank Statement.
- Driving Licence: A Full Valid Driving Licence Must Be Held For A Minimum of 2 Years.
- We Will Require the Hirer to issue a DVLA Code to Confirm for any Penalties or Disqualifications.
- Security deposit Is Not Excess, Excess will vary according to vehicle’s Value, Excess Waiver is not provided on any Vehicles.
Body Style: Sports Car
Fuel Type: Petrol
Fuel in Litres: 3.0L
Reserve this vehicle
Contact us to reserve this vehicle today!